Hey Goddess Babes meet the ultra loving and luscious #mersurmuse of February, Lisa. We caught up in Charlotte, NC a while ago to catch our favorite band, Duran Duran and talk about boys, stickers, our shared love for painting and of course how good she looks in Mersur.
Name: Lisa McLean Adams
Tagline: “Color Your World With Art!”
1. Describe your first encounter with Mersur?
I had reconnected with my old Catholic School Friend, Sarah Shirley and as soon as I saw her clothing line I fell madly in love with the styles.
2. What are three words that comes to mind to describe the brand?
Colorful, Playful and Classy Chic
3. We say at Mersur breathing is the best high. What give you the best high? How do you get your personal high?
The best high....hmmmmmm.....I think traveling somewhere. Even if its just an hour away to a forest or waterfall destination I haven't explored yet. I like to find those hidden nooks people don't say much about.
4. What makes you feel like a goddess?
A night out to some glorious function in a pretty dress and heels or just a maxi dress in a beach chair at sunset.
5. Describe your dream destination right now?
Scotland!!!! I am a Medieval lover so anything to do with castles and my heritage.
6.Describe your fave vacation holiday spot? What do you like about it?
Kure Beach, NC. It's one of the quietest beaches I have been to and has a large pile of rocks I love to sit on in the mornings for my coffee and wine in the evening.
7. What song are you singing in the shower, playing on repeat or belting out loud to in the car?
I don’t sing in my shower...lets not scare the dog lol. In my car it would have to be eighties music. Duran Duran, Bangles, Morrissey...etc
8. Hot or iced?
Hot in the morning and iced at night!
9. Fill in the blank. Fried __________.
10. What is your favorite scent?
Lemongrass and citrus.
11. How do you own your own style?
Hmmmmm.....I guess it's whatever I feel in the mood to wear. If it feels good....I wear it, gawdy or not.
12. Sunrise or sunset?
13. How do you want to feel in your clothes? How does wearing your mersur make you feel?
I want to feel comfortable but hmmmmm, well it depends on the time of day. I guess comfortable, confident, classy and pretty.
Where is your favorite place to wear your mersur?
I love to wear my mersur at the beach club on the island or on a sunset sail.
14. Tell us about the work you do and why is it important to women.
I am an abstract artist. I feel its where I can design and express through paint splatter,
drippings, palette knife and color. It empowers me but also it relaxes me. Expression I believe is
important....to me it’s an emotional and beautiful dance when I paint.
15. Do you believe in mermaids?
I am a mermaid! LOL
I would love to believe there is more interesting creatures and beauty then just us.
16. How do you turn an everyday workday into an adventure?
Usually with some Celtic music to get my art mood going.
17. What is your favorite way to have fun?
With friends or family involved. Making memories with them is always the best.
18. Fave drink?
19. Fave colour you think should be a neutral?
20. What makes you a #mersurmuse?
Hmmmmmm.... well I really hope I have made this honor proud. I’m a pretty colorful and happy free spirited person who tries to hold her head up with class. Mersur makes me feel that way and more!