Go where it's warm. Move towards people, places and feelings that promote warmth in your soul. Go to the sunny side of the street. Move your body so it feels warm. Dance. Breath. Light your soul on fire. Wrap yourself in clothes that feel good. Make today count.
Gorgeous Goddesses of the Seven Seas................how are you talking to yourself? Notice what you say to you. Are you practicing positive self talk? Before you go to bed....look in the mirror and give yourself one compliment. When you wake up...... say one more nice thing to you. It's never to late to have the perfect relationship with yourself. Start now....as in right now. Post a selfie..............and caption it with a beautiful love note to you. Join me in the movement....#mersurmovement
"Love is in the air everywhere I look around......
Love is in the air every sight and every sound.
And I Don't know if I'm being foolish.
Don't know if I'm being wise.
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes.
Love is in the air, in the whisper of the tree.
Love is in the air in the thunder of the sea.............................................."
Picasso said, "Good artists copy; great artists steal." Today's love notes are attributed to the lyrics of Aussie disco-pop star. John Paul Young. He wrote "Love is in the Air" in 1977 just a few years after I was born. I love playing this song every morning and dance it out to get my day going right. It's my personal love note in action. I love how the song builds and the energy is really explosive. Today can we find a little love for ourselves....just in the air. Can we allow ourselves to feel it. The subtle feeling of love in the air...everywhere we look around?
Loves Notes are back.....we missed you and we missed cheering you on! Thank you for the oppourtunity to shower you with love, praise and admiration for the work you do. For showing up everyday even when the fear feels so engulfing you simply can't go on. But you can. Remember sexy sirens of the seven seas....we always have a choice. Even if you don't like any choice you have made in the past, you can always make new choice starting right now!
So for #MersurMonday a.k.a. our version of #MondayMotivation we give you are new love notes scarf. Yes a reminder to always be kind to ourselves first. When you put on your clothes, your jewels, your shoes or any article of clothing make it a practice in mindfulness. Each thing you place on your body is a token, a reminder to love ourselves. To love what we put on our body. Make it easier with our Love Note scarf. Available now through Direct Message ONLY. If you would like this scarf pictured below, please send a message to us (email@example.com) and we will send you an invoice through SquareUp. The price is $139 and the shipping is $5. We have 2 of these in light blue. 1 in red. 2 in peach. 2 in pink.
P.S. I accidentally deleted my blog today and was about to quit.......but I found the courage to go on.....to call tech support and find a solution...and I did! So we are back in business.
This is the Love Note Scarf from Mersur / Light Blue/ 100% cotton / Made in France for Mersur By Malfroy. Thanks to Nate for being the best MerSir a girl could ask for and to our photographer Terry for the epic shot. This is on Key Biscayne in Miami, Florida and shot on Feb. 4th, 2018.
Hello Super Gorgeous Goddesses of the Seven Seas,
Let’s talk about……….pleasure. Yes, that’s true, I’ve been gearing up all week to talk to you about increasing pleasure in your life. Pleasure is very important aspect of our work and our personal life that we just don’t get enough of.
So, I wrote this promise letter to you, my muses to share a few ideas of how I plan (and promise) to bring more pleasure to all of us this year.
I’m not really into New Year’s Resolutions, but one thing I do know, I’m hopelessly devoted to inspiring you this year. How many of you already forgot what you were resolving to do? Or your resolution read like a punishment and maybe went something like, “I’m never going to eat cheese again.”
No wonder you probably forgot your resolution because it feels more like a punishment than a pleasure-ment and that’s no fun. How about trying something more pleasurable like, I’m going to try 2 new fruits every month and explore painting again. Sounds way more fun right?
I’ve been listening closely to you and the number one struggle that you’ve shared with me:
That’s why I’m declaring 2018 to be the “Year of Pleasure” That’s right. I’m on a one-woman mission to help you discover these five things about pleasure:
1. Understand what turns you on (no, I’m talking about in the bedroom but this could have a profound effect on that too)
2. Enjoy what brings you joy and then to do more of it not less.
3. Learn what feels fun for you and how to notice it
4. Discover what a 100% orgasmic “YES” feels like (yes to your LIFE and everything you choose to do)
5. Master the art of always choosing the right oppourtunities and invitations. You will learn to never having to back out of plans that once felt fun then you realized in the midst of it, what was eff was I thinking?”
The discovery of these five things will bring you even more pleasure that you can even imagine. Visualize a fountain (fountains are a very important mersur motif) right now. It just keeps flowing and overflowing. This is what we are attracting here- overflowing abundance. Nothing ever has to be in short supply including love, money, pleasure, vacations, clothes or fun.
So here are some of the promises (it’s all hot stuff, btw) you can expect from me this year:
1. A Fun Shop (a one-day live event that’s like a work-shop but no work, only fun)….bring your bathing suit…..and try on all the latest mersur with the help of a stylist, ME.
2. A Fun Raiser (a weekend retreat where we dive deep into fun and pleasure and the Mersur of your choice is included with the retreat tuition)
3. Weekly Love Notes (our version of #MondayMotivation to remind us of our own genius and beauty, yes, I will be your personal cheer squad)
4.New Caftan Styles launching Feb 2018 and tons of juicy, sneak-peaks along the way of our hot design and inspo process.
5. An All New Accessory Collection (including scarfs, twillies, bracelets and our already famous pouchettes) get them before they sell out. Our previous pouchettes sold out so fast we didn’t even have time to put them on our website and sold just by word of mouth!
Now, back by popular demand, Mersur’s annual #relaxharder challenge (click on #relaxharder to join the Facebook group). This year it will be a five-day, virtual pleasure cruise departing May 1st (mark your calendars) and is all about self-love,, something I’m working on too. I be your cruise director and I will be sailing right along with you as we discover new and exciting ways to show our mind, body and soul love!
Of course, prizes will be awarded for the daily winners along with a super-secret reveal as we disembark from this five-day, fun-filled, virtual cruise.
I also want to assure you that my self-love and self-care is in check. I made a commitment to myself and my business that I would reach out and share as I learn new techniques. You know I want to share all this new-found knowledge with you in the form of my special “tips and tricks” format. That means I’ll be sending:
1. A #mersurmusings reminder every month delivered to straight to your inbox.
2. Our version of #MondayMotivation are Mersur’s #LoveNotes and they launch every Monday on the blog and shared on social media. Be social and mingle with us on Instagram and Facebook, pretty please.
3. All new and improved 2018 #MersurMuse of the Month profiles highlighting a new muse who inspires us at Mersur HQ and will definitely inspire you too. OMG, I just got some major butterflies thinking about all these fabulous woman…………
In addition to the hot stuff I’ve just mentioned above, you can also expect lots of #vacavibes laced with fun and helpful surprises from me this year. After all, Mersur is the brand of the never-ending summer vibe. I’ve developed an endless summer planner in 3 easy and fun releases designed to inspire you to live in the summer of your dreams…all year long! I mentioned above that this was the year of pleasure and I mean biz ness. The business of pleasure. Let’s stop stressing and enjoy every moment we can by making just a few simple tweaks to our attitude a.k.a. " a L’atitude adjustment"
Let’s do this together and lead the way to the pleasure revolution. After making a few simple tweaks everything you do will feel like a vacation. I will surely show you the way. Think of me as your personal guide. Going to the grocery store will feel like you checked into an all-expenses paid luxury-resort. Yes, please.
Stay tuned every week on the blog as we announce more info on our events, tips and tricks. So gorgeous goddesses that’s my hot list.
I’d love to know what you are promising for yourself What are YOUR big plans for 2018? Write me back (firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below) and tell me:
This year, I am totally committed to _______________and I am SO excited about _____________.
Can’t wait for us to tap into pleasure this year, yours and mine. Excited to have you on board with me and Mersur as we begin this exciting adventure. Here’s to a very pleasurable 2018!
Sending tons of sun-drenched kisses,
Sarzy, Your Chief Mersur Muse Xo
#MersurMuse 20 Questions
Name: Hannah Lukaszewicz
Tagline: A happy passport is a full passport! #GettingStamped
1. Describe your first encounter with Mersur? My first time ever wearing Mersur was in the Maldives. It was the perfect dress for walking on the beach as the sun was setting, and it made for some epic photos.
2. What are three words that comes to mind to describe the brand? Fun, colorful, playful
3. We say at Mersur breathing is the best high. What give you the best high? How do you get your personal high? It may sounds strange, but after a really good workout session with sweat running down my face.
4. What makes you feel like a goddess? Well my husband always makes me feel like a goddess. But I personally feel like a goddess when I’m rocking an outfit and perfect hair & makeup to match it.
5. Describe your dream destination right now?
El Nido Palawan in the Philippines, it’s this magical place with gorgeous landscapes and inviting waters.
6. Describe your fave vacation holiday spot? What do you like about it? There are so many. I’ve been traveling full-time since 2013, we’ve been to 65 countries and each of them are special in their own way. But if I had to pick one place it would be Koh Lipe Thailand. It’s a little island hardly anyone knows about. I think that’s one of the reasons I like it so much. I am actually heading back there this month.
7. What song are you singing in the shower, playing on repeat or belting out loud to in the car? I don’t sing ever….never been a singer.
8. Hot or iced? Iced all the way preferably blended!
9. Fill in the blank Fried_____________________. Fried cheese curds dipped in ranch.
10. What is your favorite scent? Ginger
11. How do you own your own style? I have a bold style, I like crazy colors, big prints. Sometimes I see something and say to myself “Wow that’s so ugly it’s kinda of cute.” Then I proceed to buy it and rock it with confidence.
12. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset, I am not committing to sunrise it’s too early in the morning sometimes.
13. How do you want to feel in your clothes? How does wearing your mersur make you feel? I want to feel confident and let’s get real HOT in my clothes, and feel that is exactly what my mersur dresses do.
14. Tell us about the work you do and why is it important to woman? I use to be a tax auditor for the government but I quit my job 3.5 years ago to follow my dreams and travel the world. Right now I am a travel blogger/freelance writer/photographer. I want to show how gorgeous the world is and get other women out their traveling rather it be solo/husband/family.
15. Do you believe in mermaids? Sure do, and unicorns too!
16. How do you turn an everyday workday into an adventure? Right now I don’t have an everyday workday, traveling is my job and it’s one big adventure!
17. What is your favorite way to have fun? Get lost, the adventures you have and places you find getting lost in a new city are amazing. If I really get lost Google maps to the rescue.
18. Fave drink? Strawberry Daiquiri before on a beach somewhere
19. Fave colour you think should be a neutral? Pink
20. What makes you a #mersurmuse? I think everyone is a #mersurmuse !
Hannah in the Lana from Mersur in Protea Ocean at Summer Island in the Maldives.
Thank you Hannah for laying down with us on the dock and talking all things Mersur. We are so in love with your lifestyle. You truly inspire us all to live our dream life.
Be sensitive to your surroundings. Notice what is happening around you. Do you like it? Do you like the way you feel when you get into bed at night or wake up in the morning? When you put on a dress in the morning notice how it makes you feel. If it's not fabulous then maybe this dress is not for you. Let it go. Make room for something new to magically enter into your life. Slip on a mersur and feel fabulous.
Join me in this movement right here. Click #mersurmovement to get on board.
Seek the sublime in life. Challenge yourself to choose moments, experiences and purchases that are ten's. Choose to elevate all your thinking and your choices to the best possible one you can make. Always seek the sublime in what ever your chose to do, be or see.
Join me in this movement. #mersurmovement