1. Bikini or One Piece? One piece
2. Mini or Maxi? Maxi
3. Beach or Poolside? Beach
4. Snail Mail or Text Message? Text message
5. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset
6. What do you love to do for fun? Working out, ether kickboxing or Pilates depending on the day or spending the day at the beach with some good music, company and of course snacks.
7. I’ll bet you love to travel. What destinations are lighting up your vision board this year? I would love to travel to Europe!
8. What is your favorite beach destination? That’s a hard one, Dania beach would have to be my favorite. I grew up going there and it’s so low key. Pure bliss.
9. If you could take a course in something (without having to be good at it) what would you like to learn? How to speak another language. Most likely Spanish
10. What do you want to be said about you at your 75th birthday party? Brittany took chances while she was young, she chased her dreams. She chose happiness over money/material things. That she treated people with kindness and always tried to make someone smile.
11. Do you believe in mermaids? Only at Disney......
12. What's your favorite guilty or not so guilty pleasure?
Guilty pleasures: Anything covered in dark chocolate or ice cream. I have a big night time sweet tooth.
Not so guilty: I’m a huge cat lady and not ashamed of it.
13. What's a must have in your carry-on bag? Favorite pair of sunglasses.
14. If you received a gift from a secret admirer, what would you love to receive? Tickets to a concert.
15. What do you love about wearing your new mersur? It’s so perfect to wear all day. Every piece can be easily dressed up or down for any occasion.
Brittany is not only our muse of the month but she is our 2018 model for our new collection. We so enjoyed working with Brittany at our Miami photo shoot. Brittany is no novice to mersur. She also walked the runway in our Nikki Beach, What Women Want Fashion Show in January 2017. We chose Brittany because she represents a strong, body positive woman. We loved that she kick boxes, plays volley ball and has a strong athletic body and stands tall at 5'7. Thank you Brittany for allowing us to get to know you as our April Mersur Muse of the Month.